Paola Arzu StangeManaging Partner
Paola Stange handles family law cases with knowledge and passion. She is a trained mediator, collaborative law attorney and guardian ad litem. Paola was one of five guardian at litems selected by St. Louis County Circuit Court Judges in 2011 to receive the Outstanding Volunteer Domestic Violence Guardian ad Litem Award.
Paola is a hard-working individual and with her husband and Founding Partner, Kirk, keeps Stange Law Firm, PC consistently growing. Paola received her Juris Doctorate from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia and is licensed in Missouri and Georgia (inactive).
Paola has been recognized for numerous awards for her experience in family law:
- Super Lawyers – Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2013-2017
- The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) – Top 40 under 40 Missouri Lawyers for Family Law, 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 – Present
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys – Top 10 Missouri Family Law Attorney Under 40, 2014 – Present
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2014 – Present
- Lead Counsel – Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law, 2014 – Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri Under 40, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 -Present
- American Jurist Institute – 2016 Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Missouri, 2016
- Top One Percent, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015 – Present
- The National Advocates – 2015 Top 40 under 40, 2015
- Rue Ratings’ -Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
- Top American Lawyers – Lifetime Charter Member
Paola enjoys giving back to her community through volunteer work. Paola and Kirk received the 2016 Golden Plate Award from Old Newsboys as well as the 2015 Making a Difference Award. Old Newsboys is a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars for hundreds of St. Louis area children’s charities. Additionally, Paola is on the Board of Directors for the Mid-County YMCA and the Endangered Wolf Center. The Mid-County YMCA focuses on offering programs and services that focus on Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. The Endangered Wolf Center was founded more than four decades ago to focus on the recovery of the endangered wolf population so that they can be returned to their native habitats. Further, Paola is part of the 2017 Emory University School of Law Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques where she serves as an adjunct professor in the role of a trial skills instructor.
Paola was born in Guatemala City, Guatemala. She moved to Atlanta, Georgia when she was three and relocated to St. Louis, Missouri in 2007. Paola is fluent in both English and Spanish. She and Kirk are married and have two children
Paola, a former high school and college cheerleader, enjoys dancing and staying active. Incapable of sleeping late, even on the weekends, her family accuses her of being unable to sit still. Horseback riding and yoga are her favorite activities. Mrs. Stange recently returned to her cheerleading/gymnastic roots and is practicing acro-yoga skills at the local jams. When Paola does stop moving, she enjoys binge watching “Criminal Minds” or “The Vampire Diaries” on Netflix. She is also regular at her favorite Shell gas station where she gets her signature 44oz Polar Pop.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.